Muscle Testing's greatest value is in providing the ability to discover physical problems by communicating directly with the body. You may also use Muscle Testing to find emotional causes of disease. Learn how to communicate directly with your body. It can tell you exactly what you need at any given moment including food, essential oils, supplements, etc. Your subconscious is in charge of running and maintaining your body
Standing Lean Technique
- Stand upright with your feet hip distance apart and your weight balanced evenly on both feet.
- Make a statement that is true or false, right or wrong, yes or no.
- Relax and let your body move of its own accord.
- If your body leans backward, this may indicate a weak or negative response. The answer to your statement may be "no." See variations.
- If your body leans forward, this may indicate a strong or positive response to your question or statement. The answer to your question or response to your statement may be positive, yes, true, right or correct. See variations.
Variations on the Standing Lean Technique
Some people naturally lean to the left or right for a positive, yes, right or correct response. They lean to the opposite direction to indicate a negative, no, wrong or incorrect response. Other people will discover they lean forward for a negative response and backward for a positive response to their question or statement.
Determine how this technique works for you
- About 80% of the population leans forward for a positive response, and backward for a negative response.
- About 16% discover that they lean forward for a negative response and backward for a positive one.
- About 4% of the population feel more comfortable with a left or right lean to identify a positive response. Leaning in the other direction indicates a negative one.
This technique can be done while sitting forward on a chair. It works better if there are no arms on the chair. Follow the description above to determine how the Sitting Lean Technique works for you.
The more you practice, the more accurate you become. With practice, you can attain 100% accuracy. Keep in mind that the very best diagnosticians in the medical profession
are accurate 40% of the time. When they diagnose and prescribe drugs, most medical doctors make the correct prescription less than 20% of the time. With practice, you can
become four to five times better than that. It pays to practice.
Reference: Natural Therapies
What to Muscle Test For
You may use muscle testing for any question that has a "yes" or "no" answer. Here on some reasons to muscle test:
- Appropriate essential oil: Amount of drops to use, best time of day, method to use (aromatically, internally, and/or topically)
- Foods and supplements
- Physical or emotional problems
- Best way to utilize your time
- Whether or not it's beneficial to hang out with certain people
- Whether or not it's beneficial to go to certain locations
- Whether or not it's beneficial to read certain books or watch certain movies
- Anything you need to know